Monday 3 September 2012

Sexual advances from stepfather


OMG....this is the expression on my face as i read the following confession....

read it then let me know your views on this matter....this is crazy 
put your shock absorbers on!!!!










I am a First Year student and I have lived with my stepfather for seven years. He loves and supports mevery much. He gives me anything I ask for and is even paying my college fees. He is very close to me, especially because my mum always favours his other daughter over me. I think she does this just to please him, but he always seems to love me more.
Of late, however, he has been making strong and direct passes at me. He even comes to college and spends time with me and many times he kisses and caresses me and tries to get me to sleep with him. I am starting to get attracted to him, but I don’t want any trouble with mum. I have asked him for some time to think about this. He is persistent I think he may even stop paying my school fees and the kindness he has been showing me.
Please advise...


this is crazy....how would you  advice this crazy girl???

.

3 comments:

  1. either she says no, or when she says yes, records the show and blackmails that stupid of a Father(step or not) ma'fucker to riches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but even her...how can u have a crush on somebody who is dating your mum??thats so f......up!!!!
    should stay away from this guy..and even if he wont pay school fees...your dignity is more important

    ReplyDelete