Tuesday 4 September 2012

I didnt know i was preganant

Hi world.....this is a true story.....i will post a link at the bottom of the page when am done....read through.....

I am not pregnant so calm down....give me a few more years before you hear me scream baby news....anyway....I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant reveals the astonishing stories of women who conceived and carried babies all the way to labor and delivery with no idea that they were ever pregnant



.Anna thought she had a severe case of food poisoning, but she is shocked to learn that she is pregnant and in labor.

Robyn thought her back pain was from over doing it with some yard work, but later on, it becomes so severe that Randy takes her to the hospital.

Ashley just delivered her baby in the bathroom after not knowing she was pregnant for almost nine months


as if those pictures are not scary enough..you should try watching the videos.....

honestly these are the kind of shows t.v should be showing young teenagers all overs instead of stupid shows like 16& pregnant which encourage teen pregnancy...

share this with one teen friend and lets discourage teen pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment