Friday 18 May 2012

sweating through my eyes

am having a wet day because  i couldnt stop the tears from flowing......i just wanted to listen to googoo dolls song iris..one particular line that says......when you cant fight the tears keep them coming....sing it over and over and look lie an insane person

it was wierd because am not a crier really so i came up with a logical explaination as to why today of all day....furahi day am not looking like somebody happy...

here is goes...i have too much water in my body and since i dont sweat much...its coming out in form of tears....am sweating through my eyes.....

yeees i like that am sweating through my eyes...hope it ends soon cause its becoming a public emabarasment to me and ruining my reputation....

damn this excess water....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment