Wednesday 16 May 2012

day 1...

welcome to my pinkspider life....


day 1 of my blog and am very very excited i feel like doing something out of the normal like having a whole bar of chocolate...(am not a sweet tooth at all) but for this occasion i will risk cavities...so wish me luck...

this is an incredible journey though my thoughts on everything available to us in this life....
i don't know why it took me so long to start a blog but thank heavens or hell or both rather(no discrimination) we are finally here...our pink spider blog....am excited and hope to keep writing and exploring the world with my words...

thank you and hope you enjoy...

4 comments:

  1. lol ati no discrimination hell or heaven, ur sick....

    ReplyDelete
  2. its true corrie..i dont discriminate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am soo looking forward to this pinkspider!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooohooooo read more i will keep posting....

    ReplyDelete